You will need the Adobe Reader to view the positions listed below.
Candidates for all positions may apply electronically, by mail or by fax. Please send a resume, cover letter and a list of three references to the person named under the "Inquiries and Nominations" section of the job announcement.
Full-time Tenure Track
To submit a complete application for any of the positions below please send along a cover letter, resume and three professional references to the address noted on the position description.
- Collection Access and Management Systems Part-time Librarian (.pdf)
- Research, Instruction, and Outreach Services Part-time Librarian (.pdf)
Staff and Administrative Positions
To apply for the positions listed below, please follow the Careers @ CSUN application procedure. Please do not contact the Library directly.
- Associate Dean of the Library (.pdf) (CSU employees only)
- Access Services and Assessment Analyst (.pdf)
- Resident Archivist (.pdf) - (The University Corporation)
- ScholarWorks Assistant (.pdf)
- No positions available at this time.
Internships for Library School Students
- Application for Research and Instruction Internship (.pdf)
- Application for Collection Access Management Services Internship (.pdf)
- Ecklund Internship in Research, Instruction, and Outreach Services
In addition, many library departments hire student assistants. We hire most of our students the first few weeks of school, but opening(s) may occur anytime during the semester.
Students interested in part time library work need to fill out a CSUN Library Student Employment Application Form (PDF). Return completed application to the Library Administration Office (3rd Floor, West Wing).