- About Plagiarism
- California State University, Northridge Policy on Copyrighted Material (PDF)
- U.S. Copyright Office
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act (PDF) (requires Adobe Reader)
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act (Resources from the Association of Research Libraries)
- American Library Association: Intellectual Property & Copyright
- Duke Center for the Study of the Public Domain - Bound by Law?
- The U.S.A. Patriot Act in the Library
- ALA - Library Bill of Rights
- ALA - Office for Intellectual Freedom
Unsolicited or donated materials not added to the Collections will be disposed of at the discretion of the Oviatt Library. Such materials may include duplicate copies of books, periodicals, and other printed matter, carbon copies or photocopied duplicates of manuscripts, physical formats not supported by the Library, and content outside its collecting areas.