The Teacher Curriculum Center (TCC) is the K-12 curriculum materials library for California State University, Northridge (CSUN) and as such serves as a resource for instructional materials to CSUN students, faculty, and community educators. As a curriculum library within the Oviatt Library at CSUN, the TCC specializes in providing access to both print and nonprint materials that would actually be used within an elementary or secondary school classroom.
The TCC is on the Garden Level, and can be accessed from the Main Floor by staircase or elevator on the north side of the East Wing.
TCC Resource/Research Guides
- Asian and Asian American Instructional Topics
- California Standards and Frameworks (all subjects)
- Child Development
- Dance, Kinesiology, and Physical Education
- Deaf Education
- English-Language Arts
- English Language Development Resources
- How to Create Your Own Lesson Plans
- Math and Science
- Multicultural Resources
- Social Studies
- Special Education
- Young Adult and Children's Literature