Affordable Care Act
- Covered California (Use the Covered California website to apply for coverage, compare plans, and enroll.)
- Health Insurance Marketplace (Get more information about the Affordable Care Act, i.e., "Obamacare.")
- The Oviatt Library is a selective depository for federal and state government publications, all of which are listed in the Library Catalog, for both tangible (print and microfiche) and electronic (links to online resources).
- The following links provide access to government publications held at the Oviatt Library and beyond.
- Search the Oviatt Library Catalog by author, title, subject, or keyword to find U.S. and California government depository publications available from the Oviatt Library, whether online, print, or microformat. Also includes non-depository publications from local and international agencies.
- Geography Department Map Library houses maps from several government agencies and is open to the public.
- USA.gov The United States government's official web portal. Also provides links to relevant state and local government websites.
- Catalog of U.S. Government Publications to identify U.S. government documents 1976 to present available in tangible format in Federal Depository libraries and/or online.
- CyberCemetary is a joint project of the GPO and UNT to archive government websites that have ceased operation (usually websites of defunct government agencies and commissions that have issued a final report).
- FDsys: Federal Digital System (GPO) Formerly known as GPO Access, FDsys provides access to official Federal Government information. Offers a collection of full-text databases and the text of federal bills, Congressional Record, the Federal Register, and other legal sources.
- GPO MetaLib simultaneously searches multiple government databases.
- Monthly Catalog of United States Government Publications (Print version) for some older government documents. Provides access to the U.S. government publications (depository) collection, published by the Readex Microprint Corporation, which is arranged by the Monthly Catalog entry number for the years the Oviatt Library owns (1956-June 1991; access the library catalog record for either 1956-1980 (microcard) or 1980-1991 (microfiche)).
- Superintendent of Documents Number search of the Oviatt Library Catalog for U.S. documents, if the "Su Doc" Number is known.
State of California
- California State Library Catalog to identify California documents cataloged by the State Library.
- California Home Page is searchable and includes links to the Legislative Information and State Agencies websites, which provide online access to the majority of recent California documents.
- California State Agency Databases is an annotated list of databases produced by the State of California, divided by the three elected branches of the state government or agencies of the Executive branch.
- Los Angeles (City/County) Government Sources
- Los Angeles County (official website)
- City of Los Angeles (official website)
- San Fernando Valley Statistics and Facts
- Southern California Cities, Counties, and Subregions
CSUN Subject Guides for Government Publications
- Finding Statistics is a detailed guide to government sources of statistics at the federal, state, and local level for a variety of topics, including U.S. Census, demographics, economics, and other topics.
- Government Publications Subject Guides offer detailed guides for finding statistics, legal, business, economic and other information produced by government agencies
For More Help: