Books by Subject
- Asian American women
- Asian Americans -- Social conditions
- Asian Americans -- Ethnic Identity
- Asian Americans -- Mental Health
- Asian Americans and mass media
- Cambodian Americans
- Chinese American women
- Filipino American women
- Hawaiian women
- Hmong Americans
- Japanese American women
- Korean American women
- Pacific Islander American women
- South Asian American women
- Vietnamese American women
Find a Book on the Shelves
- Check the Status field of the book's record in the catalog.
- IN LIBRARY - book is available for checkout.
- DUE + date - book has already been checked out.
- The Location field shows the general location of the book.
- Most books are on the 2nd and 3rd floors.
- For other locations, check the location codes table.
- The Call # field gives the book's call number, which serves as the book's address in the library. Each row of books on the 2nd and 3rd floors will have a sign at the end indicating which call numbers can be found on that row.
Can't Find the Book You Need Here?
Ask a Librarian
At reference desk most hours the library is open.