California Supreme Court and Other Cases:
- LA County Law Library. California-Judicial (http://lalaw.lib.ca.us/california.html#caljud)
- California Courts. Opinions of the California Supreme Court (http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/opinions/)
- Cal Law (http://www.law.com/jsp/ca/index.jsp)
- FindLaw California: Case Law (http://california.lp.findlaw.com/ca02_caselaw/index.html)
- Subscription services are currently best for obtaining and searching California cases - for example, LexisNexis and Westlaw. LexisNexis Academic (http://library.csun.edu/restricted/lexis.scr) is available for CSUN students, faculty, and staff. See Accessing Library Resources from Off-Campus for more information.
California Codes and Legislation:
- California Code (http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/calaw.html) Here, you can locate Government Code section 1090; Civil Code section 47; and any other section found in the vast, California Codes (the compilation of statutes enacted by the Legislature or the People via the initiative process) as currently in effect.
- Link to Official California Legislative Information (http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/) for information on Senate and Assembly bills.
- California Statutes (http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/statute.html)