keywords: art and dictionaries
- The concise Oxford dictionary of art terms / Michael Clarke.
- Location: REFRM N33 .C575 2001
- From abacus to Zeus : a handbook of art history / James Smith Pierce.
- Location: REFRM N33 .P5 2001
- Yale dictionary of art and artists /Erika Langmuir.
- Location: REFRM N33 .L353 2000
keywords: art and encyclopedias
- Oxford Dictionary of art (34 v.)
- Location: REFRM N31.D5 1996 and online
- Encyclopedia of architecture (5 v.)
- Location: REFRM NA31 E59 1988.
- Encyclopedia of world art (17 v. 1968)
- Location: REFRM N31 E533
- McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Art (5 v.)
- Location: FLOOR3 N33 M33
Contact Mary Woodley
Phone: (818) 677-6302
FAX: (818) 677-4928
Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Access Databases from Off Campus
Only current CSUN students, faculty and staff can access our databases from off campus. To access the databases from off campus, click the name of the database. You will then see a screen asking you to log in, using your CSUN User ID and password (the same ID and password you use to log in to the portal).
An alternative is to download and use the campus Virtual Private Network. This allows you to use your computer as if it was on campus. The VPN also supports uploading files to your campus udrive.
Citation Formatting Tools
- American Anthropology Association citation style guide
- APA Style Guide (PDF) by Eric Garcia
- MLA Style Guide (PDF) by Eric Garcia
- Chicago Manual of Style Online