- Anthropological Resources. 4 v.REF GN 14 A77 1998
- Ethnic Groups Worldwide. REF GN325 L46 1998
- Encyclopedia of Cultural Anthropology. REF GN307 .E52 1996 4 v.
- Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life. 4 v. REF GN 333 W67 1996 v.2
- Encyclopedia of Latin American History and Culture. REF 1406 E53 1996 4v.
- Encyclopedia of World Cultures. 10 v. REF/FLOOR 2 GN307 .E53 1991.
- New Palgrave : a Dictionary of Economics. 4 v. REF HB61 .N49 1987
- Outline of Cultural Materials. REF GN33 Y34 1961.
- Survey of Social Science. Economics Series. 5 v. REF HB61 .S94 1991
Periodicals/Journals: Indexes & Articles
Subject words: north american indians periodicals
Abstracts in Anthropology
Location: REFRM Table 4 GN 1 A15 1980- ; v. 1-7, 4th Floor. Focus on American publications.
A wide variety of information including: articles from Newspapers, journals, law reviews, case law and more
Full-text and citations from journals and magazines, may limit to only search full-text, within a specific date range and peer reviewed journals
Anthropological Index (Late 1960's-)
Index to anthropological articles/ RAI. European focus
Location: Online and print Anthropological Index REF 4th Floor Z 5111 .R67)
Anthropology Plus brings together into one resource the highly respected Anthropological Literature from Harvard University and Anthropological Index, Royal Anthropological Institute from the UK. Includes fields of social, cultural, physical, biological, and linguistic anthropology, ethnology, archaeology, folklore, material culture, and interdisciplinary studies.1870's-
Full-text database of selected newspapers, magazines and journals of the ethnic, minority and native press in the United States. Alternative to mainstream media so gives a different perspective
Full-text and citations from journals and magazines, may limit to only search full-text, within a specific date range and refereed journals
Human Relations Area Files
Data and publications on a variety of cultures world-wide.
Location: Microfiche 4th Floor; Partially available on line through eHRAF.
Archival collection of scholarly articles from various academic displines, including Anthropology, History, Political Science, and Sociology, the most recent articles are at least 2-5 years old.
Check the Library Catalog
- AAA Style Guide http://www.aaanet.org/pubs/style_guide.htm
- Society for Economic Anthropology http://econanthro.org/
- Publications of the American Anthropology Association (List with descriptions) http://www.aaanet.org/pubs/index.htm
For more information, contact Mary S. Woodley at 677-6302 email@example.com