- National Institutes of Health
- NIST Chemistry WebBook
- RCSB Protein Data Bank
- Library Catalog -- search the library catalog for books, journal titles, media and other materials
- Gale Virtual Reference Library -- search over 100 encyclopedias, almanacs and specialized reference sources
Additional biochemistry books are available on Permanent Reserve (on the fourth floor, east wing) at call number QD 415.
- Lehninger principles of biochemistry (QD415 .L44 2008 - Reserve Room)
- Lehninger principles of biochemistry (QD415 .L44 2013 - Reserve Desk)
NOTE: The textbook publisher provides supplemental material as well as online quizzes and other study tools for the latest four editions of the textbook.
Biochemistry titles are located in the call number sections beginning with QD 415 and QH 345 located on the 4th floor of the library. Search inside books at the NCBI Bookshelf and Google Book Search and check for availability in our catalog.
You can search the library catalog by Journal title by selecting the Journals tab.
- Select the optional checkbox to search electronic periodicals only.
NOTE: The Library catalog offers title searching for periodicals, but not for specific articles. For access to periodical articles, search the databases listed on the Library's Databases by Subject page.