- For information about Library resources to support studies in Early Childhood Education, see the Web page for Early Childhood Resources.
- Statistics about children and families is found on librarian Mary Finley's Web page Government Statistics for Social Work Research
- See also the Psychology Research Guide and the Educational Psychology & Counseling 602: Research Principles
- Research Assistance
- Get a virtual answer to your question (same day) by Email or Live Chat (real time)
- Faculty: discover the array of Services for Faculty
- Users with disabilities: learn about Oviatt Library's Services for Users with Disabilities
Mara Houdyshell is the CSUN librarian who serves the Department of Child & Adolescent Development. Her home page is http://library.csun.edu/mhoudyshell. Contact her at email@example.com or 818-677-3840..