The Library has resources to help you write and format your papers in APA style. The best-known of these is the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th edition, BF76.7.P83 2010 (see the libraray's online catalog for shelving locations). Additional citation resources can be found under Citing Your Sources, located on the library's homepage.
- Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (print version)
- Sample Style Sheet for APA Bibliographic Citatons (PDF) by Dr. Karin Durán
- Sample APA-Style Annotated Bibliography (PDF) by Dr. Karin Durán
- APA Style Guide (PDF) by Eric Garcia
- APA - Frequently Asked Questions
- Electronic Reference Formats Recommended by the American Psychological Association.
- APA Style Resources