NEWS, LANDMARK DATABASE, & LOCAL GUIDES
HISTORY OF CIVIL ENGINEERING
- Engineering history and heritage: proceedings of the Second National Congress on Civil Engineering History and Heritage (TA5. N314 1998 - 4th floor)
- Engineers: a history of engineering and structural design (TA15 .W45 2010 - 4th floor)
- A history of civil engineering; an outline from ancient to modern times (TA15. S813 1964 - stored print volume)
- An illustrated history of civil engineering (TA15 .P35 1965 - stored print volume)
- Landmarks in American civil engineering (TA23. S36 1987 - stored print volume)
- Remarkable engineers: from Riquet to Shannon (TA 139 .J36 2010 - 4th floor)
ASCE Library - Provides tables of contents and abstracts to more than 86,000 technical and professional articles from 33 ASCE journals (1983 to the present) and more than 300 conference proceedings
Advances in civil engineering - a peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original research articles and review articles in all areas of civil engineering
The open civil engineering journal - an open access online journal, which publishes research articles, reviews, and letters in all areas of civil engineering
You can search the library catalog by Journal title by selecting the Journals tab.
- The Oviatt Library subscribes to nearly 2,100 print and over 57,000 online periodicals, which include research journals, magazines, and newspapers.
- Select the optional checkbox to search electronic periodicals only.
NOTE: The Library catalog offers title searching for periodicals, but not for specific articles. For access to periodical articles, search the databases listed on the Library's Databases by Subject page.