In addition to the brief list of titles provided below, to find reference books on a specific topic, search the Library Catalog using keywords along with the words (encyclopedia* or dictionar* or handbook*). For example:
- mexican american* and (encyclopedia* or dictionar* or handbook*)
- intercultural and (encyclopedia* or dictionar* or handbook*)
Note: Any title with "Learning Commons" is shelved in the Learning Commons, main floor, Oviatt Library. Titles with links are ebooks and available online.
- Africana Studies Databases
- Armenian Studies Research Guide
- Asian American Studies Research Guide
- Encyclopedia of Islam and the Muslim world.
- Encyclopedia of religious and spiritual development.
- Gale encyclopedia of multicultural America.
- Jewish Studies Research Guide
- Encyclopedia of world cultures. A supplement is also available.
- LGBT Youth Issues Today : A Reference Handbook
- National Center on Deafness Resource Center
- Oxford encyclopedia of Latinos and Latinas in the United States