Communication Disorders & Sciences Distance Education program:Databases and Document Delivery
How to connect to library subscription databases and how to obtain articles
- Register for InterLibrary Loan Services It is very important when requesting an Interlibrary Loan to identify yourself as a distance education student in the Note space of the Interlibrary Loan request form. Students registered in the distance education program can request articles we own in print by filling out an ILL request . It is absolutely mandatory to identify yourself as a Distance Ed student.
- Library proxy server allows CSUN Faculty, Students, and Staff to use Library subscription databases through an outside Internet Service Provider.
- ITR's Virtual Private Network allows CSUN Faculty, students and staff to access CSUN computing resources (including Library databases) from off campus (does not require use of the proxy server, but expects a CSUN network account to log in)
- Your CSUN User ID and password helps you Review your patron record. Need help identifying your CSUN user ID? Use https://auth.csun.edu/idm/forgot_uid
Research Hints for Communication Disorders at CSUN
- Communication Disorders: Research guide for Speech, Hearing, Language
- Research tips for CD485
- Research tips for CD502