Library Catalog - for books, videos, and archival materials that will help you identify informative and persuasive topics. Use the KEYWORD search if you aren't sure of the official Subject Headings for your topic.
Subject Headings - examples that may work for topics in this class:
- Leadership -- Case studies.
- Leadership -- Congresses.
- Leadership -- Cross-cultural studies.
- Leadership -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Leadership in women .
- Leadership in women -- United States.
- Leadership -- Moral and ethical aspects.
Leadership -- Periodicals.
- Adult leadership
- Journal of leadership & organizational studies (Online)
- The Journal of leadership studies (Online)
- Leader to leader (Online)
- Leadership in action (Online)
- Leadership quarterly (Online)
- Leadership -- Study and teaching.
- School management and organization -- United States -- History.
- Women school superintendents.
- Women school superintendents -- United States -- History.
The Oviatt Library has books that discusses leadership and attributes of such leaders:
Hiebert, Murray. The encyclopedia of leadership: a practical guide to popular leadership theories and techniques. New York: McGraw-Hill, 2001.
Floor2 HD57.7 .H525 2001
Goethals, George R., Sorenson, Georgia J., & Burns, James MacGregor, eds. Encyclopedia of leadership. Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Sage Publications, 2004.
Reference Room HD57.7 .E53 2004
Firestone, William A., & Riehl, Carolyn, eds. A new agenda for research in educational leadership. New York : Teachers College Press, 2005
LB2806.25 .N49 2005