Purpose of today's Library workshop:
- Learn how to find federal and state legislation, government regulations, and policy related documents and publications. Focus on law and regulations relating to environmental and occupational health problems;
- Be able to identify if CSUN owns a book, journal, video
- Learn about the Find Text link most of our databases offer.
- Learn about citing and citation management tool such as EndNote Web
- Sample topics: regulations etc dealing with toxic air pollution, water pollution from oil fracking processes, foodborne illness (FDA) reforms, injuries in the health care professions .
Environmental Defense Fund Scorecard