- Consumer Action Website
- Consumer Information (Federal Trade Commission)
- Federal Citizen Information Center
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Consumer Information Bureau (Federal Communications Commission) Telephones, internet, and broadcasting
- www.Recalls.gov Faulty or dangerous products
- Fuel Economy Site
- Official United States Time
- National Weather Service. Weather forecasts and warnings.
- Healthfinder (United States Department of Health and Human Services)
- Health Information. A growing collection of the most requested National Institute of Health publications.
- Consumer Health/MEDLINEplus (National Library of Medicine)
- Household products database. Health and safety information on household products from the National Library of Medicine.
- Health Hotlines: Toll-Free Numbers from the National Library of Medicine. Browse by subject or search by keyword to find health-related organizations operating toll-free telephone services.
- Fighting Back Against Identity Theft (Federal Trade Commission)
- Quick Links for Consumers Financial information for consumers. (Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation)
- Scams and Frauds
- National Do Not Call Registry (Federal Trade Commission)
- Stopping Unsolicited Mail, Telemarketing and E-Mail
- Protect Yourself: Prepare for emergencies and disasters
- Consumer Price Indexes Home Page (Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Air travel consumer report (Department of Transportation). Information by airline regarding flight delays, lost baggage, oversales of flights, and other consumer complaints.