In addition to the various agencies of foreign governments, many sources of reliable statistics on foreign countries are produced by non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and/or compiled by the U.S. Census Bureau.
- International Data Base (Census Bureau). Database containing statistical tables of demographic and socio-economic data for 228 countries and areas of the world.
- International Statistical Agencies (Census Bureau). Links to the official statistics of other countries and international organizations.
- OFFSTATS: Official Statistics on the Web (University of Auckland Library list organized by country name)
- Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) includes statistics by country, topic, or keyword on the "statistics" page.
- United Nations Statistical Databases
- World Bank (More than data about finance and economics for all countries.)
- World Fact Book (Central Intelligence Agency)