In addition to the various agencies of foreign governments, many sources of reliable statistics on foreign countries are produced by non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and/or compiled by the U.S. Census Bureau.
- International Programs Data (Census Bureau). Links to databases offering a variety of population indicators, summaries, and rankings for countries and areas of the world with a population of 5,000 or more, going from1950 to the present and projected to 2050.
- International Statistical Agencies (Census Bureau). Links to the official statistics of other countries and international organizations.
- OFFSTATS: Official Statistics on the Web (University of Auckland Library list organized by country name)
- Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) includes statistics by country, topic, or keyword on the "statistics" page.
- UNdata Keyword search of 34 databases providing international statistics on a variety of socioeconomic, health, and environmental indicators.
- United Nations Statistics Division
- World Bank More than data about finance and economics for all countries.
- World Fact Book (Central Intelligence Agency)