Vital Statistics, Morbidity, and Mortality
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report Surveillance Summaries
- How to access Vital Records from California or from other states
- Job-related Injuries, Illnesses, and Fatalities
- MEDLINEplus Drug and disease encyclopedia
- Health Information Information by population group (teens, seniors, etc.)
- Traveler's Health (Centers for Disease Control)
- West Nile Virus (Centers for Disease Control)
- What You Need to Know about Cancer (National Cancer Institute)
- Drug Information (Drug Enforcement Administration) describes many drugs of abuse with additional information.
- Dietary guidelines for Americans. See also Nutrition.gov and healthfinder.gov for more information about nutrition and diet.
Affordable Care Act Resources
- Covered California (Use the Covered California website to apply for coverage, compare plans, and enroll.)
- Health Insurance Marketplace (Get more information about the Affordable Care Act, i.e., "Obamacare.")