The following websites provide access to data that is collected and/or analyzed by the related organization or agency. Many of these agencies repurpose data collected by the U.S. Census Bureau.
- Demographic Research Unit Statistical Reports (City of Los Angeles Planning Department). Census data from 2010 and more recent estimates; data is by Los Angeles City community planning areas (such as Encino-Tarzana and Northridge), by census tract, and by Area Planning Commission (e.g. North Valley and South Valley). See also Community Plan Profiles and Statistics.
- Mapping L.A. Neighborhoods (Los Angeles Times) both maps and provides demographic data about neighborhoods within the City of Los Angeles, including some comparisons to other neighborhoods.
- Demographic Research Unit (California Department of Finance). A variety of demographic reports on cities and counties.
Economic and Housing Data
- CSUN San Fernando Valley Economic Research Center publishes reports and forecasts on economic and demographic conditions and trends in the San Fernando Valley. Many of the data analyzed include employment, payroll, real estate and construction, population, housing, school performance, transportation, and much more.
- FFIEC Census Reports (Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council) includes recent estimates of Tract Median Family Income by census tract number within a county or metropolitan area.
- CSUN Geography Department Master's Theses By Region / San Fernando Valley The CSUN Geography Department Map Library, as well as the Oviatt Library, owns copies of these Master's Theses.
- United Chambers of Commerce of the San Fernando Valley includes links to a number of local business organizations and Chamber of Commerce members.
- FAA Passenger Boarding and All-Cargo Data (Federal Aviation Administration) include some data on Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena and Van Nuys airports.
- Van Nuys Airport information.
- Bob Hope Airport (previously known as the Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport).
- Demographic Research Unit Statistical Reports (City of Los Angeles Planning Department). Data on building permits by Los Angeles City community planning areas such as Encino-Tarzana and Northridge.
- Housing Vacancy Data (City of Los Angeles Housing Department). Some tables are by community planning area name, others by zip code or census tract.
- Interactive City Maps (City of Los Angeles). Links to LA GeoQuest and other mapping options.
- Los Angeles Department of City Planning provides a general plan for Los Angeles City plus Los Angeles City Community Plans (for 35 planning areas) as well as related maps, land use, and zoning information.
- City of Burbank General Plan