Local Crime Statistics
- Crime Mapping and COMPSTAT for the City of Los Angeles (Los Angeles Police Department). Up-to-date crime mapping and statistics for neighborhoods throughout Los Angeles.
- Crime Data (California Office of the Attorney General). The Publications and Statistics sections of this site make available a variety of data at the city level; see particularly Statistics by City and County. Calabasas and Hidden Hills data is from the County Sheriff's Department; in some reports this will be aggregated for all parts of the county and in other reports it will be broken down by city. Some city-level crime statistics available at this site include data breakdowns for the city of Los Angeles as a whole, then the San Fernando Valley part of the city, then the non-valley part of the city. This data and/or data by police division from the Crime Mapping and COMPSTAT for the City of Los Angeles can be tabulated with data for other cities in the San Fernando Valley to determine a total for the valley when all reporting agencies use crime definitions specified by the FBI for crime reporting.
- Burbank Crime Stats.
- CSUN Dept. of Police Services. Annual Security Report & Fire Safety Report
- Glendale Community College District (Jeanne Clery Campus Safety Act Report) .
- State of California Megan's Law Sex Offender Locator. Searchable several ways, including by zip code.