Los Angeles County -- Health Survey
- The Los Angeles County Health Survey (LACHS) functions as a primary vehicle for gathering information about access to health care, health care utilization, health behaviors, health status, and knowledge and perceptions of health-related issues among the LA County population.
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Health - Statistics, Data, & Reports
- Healthy City is a community service and policy research tool for Los Angeles County. Provides a large database of community resources/services and localized demographic and health data on a GIS mapping platform.
- Los Angeles County Key Indicators of Health by Service Planning Area 2009 (PDF; published in June 2009 by Los Angeles County Department of Public Health).
- Key Indicators of Public Health by Service Planning Area 2007 (PDF)
- The Valley Economic Alliance includes reports such as:
Finding Statistics by Zip Code: Health