|The following website supports the research needs of CSUN Journalism students taking JOUR 480.|
- Research Therapy: Be a Search Boss!
- Developing a Search Strategy
- What is a Scholarly Article?
- Searching library databases enables the use of Boolean Searching (and, or, not) & truncation (*) to combine and expand keywords to identify relevant articles in journals, magazines, and newspapers.
- Searching the Library Catalog identifies books (print and electronic), media, and other resources, and also provides the same ability to use Boolean Searching (and, or, not) & truncation (*).