Saving Items to E-mail, Print or Download from the Library Catalog
To save items:
- From a multiple item results list, select the checkboxes next to the items you wish to save, then click .
- In an individual record, click .
To export items:
- To e-mail, print or download saved items, click the "View Saved" button.
- Choose an export format:
- "Brief Display" includes publication information only.
- "Full Display" includes location, call number, subject headings, and other descriptive information.
- "End-Note/RefWorks" to export citations for use in EndNote Web, EndNote Desktop, or Refworks.
- Under "Send list to" choose an export method:
- For e-mail: select E-mail and provide a "Mail To" address and subject line
- For printing: select screen (you will use the browser's print function)
- For saving as a text (.txt) file or other file format: select local disk
- Click Submit.