HISTORY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- Distinguished figures in mechanism and machine science: their contributions and legacies (TJ139 .D57 2007 - Floor 4)
- Landmarks in mechanical engineering (TJ23 .L35 1997 - stored print volume)
- Landmarks in mechanical engineering (electronic book)
- A history of mechanical engineering (TJ15 .B85 1965 - stored print volume)
- Engineering heritage; highlights from the history of mechanical engineering (TJ15 .I5 - stored print volumes)
- Remarkable engineers: from Riquet to Shannon (TA 139 .J36 2010 - Floor 4)
ASME International Journals - provides full text access to journals in mechanical engineering published by ASME from 1990-
Advances in mechanical engineering - a peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original research articles and review articles in all areas of mechanical engineering
The open mechanical engineering journal - an open access online journal, which publishes research articles, reviews, and letters in all areas of mechanical engineering
You can search the library catalog by Journal title by selecting the Journals tab.
- The Oviatt Library subscribes to over 2,100 print and over 57,000 online periodicals, which include research journals, magazines, and newspapers.
- Select the optional checkbox to search electronic periodicals only.
NOTE: The Library catalog offers title searching for periodicals, but not for specific articles. For access to periodical articles, search the databases listed on the Library's Databases by Subject page.