- Learn how to sign up and use Endnote Web . You can import bibliographic records from a variety of resources to create your own personal database of articles, books, websites. Use EndNote Web to collect, manage, and create a bibliography or works cited list from your citations.
Registration is free while you are a student. Connect to MEDLINE (ISI) , or you can connect directly to http://library.csun.edu/restricted/endnote.scr. In addition to asking Marcia Henry for help, Endnote Web will also answer your questions about installing the Cite While you Write plugin for Microsoft Word on your own computer. Tutorials for Endnote Web are provided at library.csun.edu/FindResources/i-Endnoteweb
Endnote Web technical support's telephone number is
800-336-4474 Call Monday-Friday 6:00am-5:00 pm PCT)
- Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (print version)
- Sample Style Sheet for APA Bibliographic Citatons (PDF) by Dr. Karin Durán
- Sample APA-Style Annotated Bibliography (PDF) by Dr. Karin Durán
- APA Style Guide (PDF) by Eric Garcia
- APA - Frequently Asked Questions
- Electronic Reference Formats Recommended by the American Psychological Association.
- APA Style Resources