Library Catalog - for books, videos, and archival materials that will help you identify informative and persuasive topics. Use the KEYWORD search if you aren't sure of the official Subject Headings for your topic.
- Clean car wars : how Honda and Toyota are winning the battle of the eco-friendly autos / Yozo Hasegawa ; translated by Tony Kimm
- Trust and power : [electronic resource] : consumers, the modern corporation, and the making of the United States automobile market / Sally H. Clarke.
- The end of Detroit : how the Big Three lost their grip on the American car market / Micheline Maynard.
- The road ahead for the U.S. auto industry [electronic resource].
- The cultural economy / edited by Helmut Anheier, Yudhushthir Raj Isar ; Annie Paul, associate editor ; Stuart Cunningham, guest editor.
- Just health : meeting health needs fairly / Norman Daniels.
- Illegal immigration / Debra A. Miller, book editor.
- The federal nation : perspectives on American federalism / edited by Iwan W. Morgan and Philip J. Davies.
Subject Headings - examples that may work for topics in this class:
- Automobile industry and trade -- United States -- Forecasting.
- Automobiles, Foreign -- United States -- Marketing -- Forecasting.
- Medical policy -- Moral and ethical aspects.
- Health services accessibility.
- Right to health care.
- Equality -- Health aspects.
- United States -- Emigration and immigration -- Government policy -- History -- Sources.
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946-