The range of information on World Wide Web (WWW) is enormous. However, just because something comes packaged in a high tech format, doesn't mean it's well researched or accurate.
- American Psychological Association - http://www.apa.org/ The home page of the APA with links to useful resources.
- Psychology Home Page at CSUN - http://www.csun.edu/csbs/departments/psychology/index.html Course listings, names of professors and their interests.
- Classics in the History of Psychology - http://psychclassics.yorku.ca/ A full-text collection of "historically significant public domain documents from the scholarly literature of psychology and allied disciplines." Search by keyword or browse by author or topic.
- Federation of Behavioral, Psychological and Cognitive Sciences - http://www.thefederationonline.org/ An association of scientific societies with interests in basic research on problems of behavior, psychology, language, education, knowledge systems and their psychological, behavioral, and physiological bases.
- ETS Test Collection - http://www.ets.org "World's Largest Test Collection Database"
- PsychologyVirtual Library - http://www.dialogical.net/psychology/index.html Find journals, publishers, news groups and online libraries organized by subtopic.
- Internet Mental Health - http://www.mentalhealth.com The categories include disorders, diagnoses and medications. Learn about some side effects of drugs and symptoms of disorders.
- Current Topics in Psychology - http://www.fenichel.com/Current.shtml A directory with a quick reference collection of articles, Web sites, and research tools.
- AllPsych Online: The Virtual Psychology Classroom - http://allpsych.com/ One of the largest and most comprehensive psychology websites on the Internet.