Mental Measurements Yearbook
CALL NUMBER: BF431 .M549
- MMY provides information on tests.
- The most well-known and authoritative index to published tests and measurements, the MMY consists of descriptive entries, references, and critical reviews of over 2000 commercially published educational, psychological, and vocational tests in the English language.
If you are unable to find what you need in the Mental Measurements Yearbook, or if you need to conduct a more comprehensive search, then go to: TestLink.
Note: To conduct searches in TestLink, first click the "Find a Test" tab. Then click the "Search the Database" link at the bottom of the subsequent page.
- TestLink is the search engine for the Educational Testing Service (ETS) Test Collection database.
- This is an index to more than 25,000 tests and research instruments from the early 1900/s to the present.
- It differs from Mental Measurements Yearbook in that it provides information about both published and unpublished measurement tools (for the latter of which it gives journal citation information as source data). Another difference is that unlike MMY, the ETS Test Collection does not provide reviews of the tests.
If you are unable to find what you need in the TestLink, or if you need to conduct a more comprehensive search, then go to: Tests in Print.
Tests in Print
CALL NUMBER: BF431 .T342
- Tests in Print serves as a master index to all Buros publications. It attempts to provide a comprehensive listing and detailed description of every test that is currently (i.e. at the time of compilation of the set) available for purchase, and of many out-of-print tests.
- Tests in Print serves as a master index to all volumes of the Mental Measurements Yearbook, including those volumes (i.e. prior to volume 9) which are not included in the Mental Measurements Yearbook database.
- Tests in Print contains concise descriptive listings of and references to commercially published tests, but unlike MMY, this work does not contain reviews of the tests.
If you are still unable to find the desired information, then check Bibliographies of Tests and Measurements.