- This website links to resources that provide professional and research information for CSUN students majoring in Journalism with an emphasis in Public Relations.
- Choosing the best resources to use for research involves several factors, including assignment requirements, currency of the research topic, and the depth of coverage needed.
- Periodical articles (magazines, newspapers, trade publications, and scholarly journals) are excellent sources of current and/or specific information.
- Library databases allow you to search for keywords using And, Or, Not Logic to help you identify relevant articles.
- Research Therapy: Be a Search Boss (video)