The tourism industry contributes to and is (or will be) impacted by climate change. Discuss. Use examples from California where possible. Prepare a bibliography using APA style.
Goals of library session:
- Learn how to find books, journals, videos using the Library Catalog
Learn how to find articles in appropriate databases
Find Articles by Subject: Recreation and Tourism Management at
- Learn how to use Simple Search
Become familiar with the features of databases such as:
- ABI INFORM Complete (Proquest)
- Find Articles by Subject: Recreation and Tourism Management at
- Learn about APA Style and how to use EndNote Web
Scholarly Journals (Peer-reviewed/Referreed)
- Authors are authorities in their fields.
- Authors cite their sources in endnotes, footnotes, or bibliographies.
- Individual issues have little or no advertising.
- Articles must go through a peer-review or refereed process.
- Articles are usually reports on scholarly research.
- Illustrations usually take the form of charts and graphs.
- Articles use jargon of the discipline.