Help Formatting Citations
- Many library databases, including OneSearch, automatically format citations into MLA, APA, and other styles. However, the citation elements are often incomplete or missing; therefore, one must use caution when using these features.
- Provides an interactive tool to help create reference citations for research papers. Includes various print and electronic resources. Note web site disclaimer before using.
- Service to manage citations and produce a works cited or references list. Import or manually enter citations from a variety of sources and choose from several citation styles to create a works cited/references list, including APA and MLA.
- EBSCOHost databases, including Communication and Mass Media Complete, allow the direct import of saved citations into EndNote Web.
- Detailed instructions for setting up and using EndNote Web are available.
- Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (print version)
- Sample Style Sheet for APA Bibliographic Citatons (PDF) by Dr. Karin Durán
- Sample APA-Style Annotated Bibliography (PDF) by Dr. Karin Durán
- APA Style Guide (PDF) by Eric Garcia
- APA - Frequently Asked Questions
- Citing Archival Materials in APA
- MLA handbook for writers of research papers (print version)
- MLA Style - Quick Guide by Eric Garcia
- Sample MLA-Style Annotated Bibliography (PDF) by Dr. Karin Durán
- MLA Style Guide (PDF) by Eric Garcia
- MLA - Frequently Asked Questions
- EasyBib MLA style bibliography composer
- Citing Archival Materials in MLA