Library Catalog - for books, videos, archival materials that will help you identify push and pull factors of your family's migration. Books and archival material may also provide information about immigration laws and the number of immigrants during specific time periods. Use the KEYWORD search if you aren't sure of the official subject headings for your topic.
Examples of subject headings that may work for topics in this class:
- Mass media -- Social aspects -- United States.
- Social classes -- United States.
- United States -- social conditions.
- Regional planning
- Civic improvement
- Land use -- Urban
- Transportation engineering
- Ecological landscape design
- Neotraditional development
Encyclopedia of community: from the village to the virtual world (in the Oviatt Library)
The encyclopedia of housing (in the Oviatt Library)
Encyclopedia of urban America: the cities and suburbs (in the Oviatt Library)
Eco-restructuring: implications for sustainable development (in the Oviatt Library)