Project MUSE - area studies and qualitative social sciences scholarly journals
International Political Science Abstracts - only 1 user can access at time
- Use the gear at the top right to access Scholar Settings, where you can add CSUN to Library Links. This lets you use Google's search function to access subscription-only articles.
- Click SFX Find It at CSUN to access Oviatt journal holdings.
- Click Library Search to check Oviatt book holdings.
If you're off campus, use your Moodle/portal username and password to log in. Get log in help here.
If you have a specific citation (from the references in another article or book), put the title of the article in quotation marks and use OneSearch on the library home page.
Check for Full Text Using Find Text
If the article isn't available full text in the database you are searching, click the button to see if we have access to the full text through another database or in print. A new page opens that will have one or more of the following links:
- Full text available via [database name]: Click to access the full-text online. If the link takes you to a publication-level page, you can navigate to the article by first choosing the correct year, then the correct month or volume number, then the issue, and then selecting the article from the displayed table of contents.
- We have this. Check availability in CSU Northridge Catalog: We have the article in print. Click to view the catalog record for the journal or magazine. You'll need to note the call number and then go to the fourth floor to get the article.
- Request document via Interlibrary Loan: We do not have the article online or in print. You can request the article via interlibrary loan (takes approximately ten working days).
For more information, see About Find Text.