POLS 471B: Proseminar in Comparative Government: Books
Placing Holds in the Library Catalog
- You may place a hold on material that is currently checked out. Click the "Place a Hold" button.
- When prompted, type in your CSUN User ID and Password. If you are not a CSUN student, faculty or staff member, type your name and 14-digit bar code from your valid CSUN photo ID in the area provided.
- The library will hold the book at the Circulation Desk for 10 days following notification.
- You may contact the Circulation staff at 818-677-2274 if you need additional support or information.
Requesting Stored Items from the Library Catalog
- Materials with a Stored location code are held in the Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS) and may be retrieved by clicking the "Request" button.
- When prompted, enter your CSUN User ID and Password. If you are not a CSUN student, faculty or staff member, enter your name and 14-digit bar code from your valid CSUN photo ID in the area provided
- ASRS retrievals may also be requested at the Circulation desk.
- Allow about 10 minutes for items to be retrieved from storage and delivered to a service desk.
Can't Find the Book You Need Here?
- Ask the Library to get the book you need via Interlibrary loan.
- Check worldcat.org to see if any libraries nearby have the book if you need it immediately.
- Remember, as a CSUN student you have borrowing privileges from any of the other CSU libraries.