Get One-on-one Help
- Ask a librarian in person, via chat, phone, or email.
- Contact your subject specialist to get help with specific databases or other research questions.
Tutorials and Guides
- Subject Guides highlight subject-specific resources and search tips.
- Course Guides
- NEW LibGuides
- Tutorials cover general research skills and how to use specific databases;how to guides for the catalog and databases are also available.
Library Instruction for Classes
Faculty can request a library lecture on research resources appropriate for specific subjects and individual classes by:
- Contacting your Library Subject Specialist.
- Using our Instruction Request Form.
- Calling 677-2277 to schedule.
Please note: The library lecture is not officially scheduled until the librarian has confirmed with the faculty member.