The Oviatt Library provides tours and lectures in addition to resources and services for many schools within the San Fernando Valley. More information about the Oviatt Library’s AP Program can be found at the Oviatt Library Advanced Placement Student Program page.
- Oviatt Library tours provided for these schools.
- Oviatt Library lectures provided for these schools.
- Schools that participate in Oviatt Library AP Programming.
School Participation Policy
Library tours and lectures can be arranged for K-12 students and their teachers with a two-to-four-week advance notice. K-12 teachers who request and participate in Library tours and lectures are expected to:
- Provide the Oviatt Library with intended goals for their Library tour and/or lecture;
- Complete an online survey about their students’ experiences at the Library and the ways in which the visit fulfilled the intended goals. Survey results will be used to improve future programming and for promotional purposes to communicate the Oviatt Library’s outreach activities to the campus community and the public.
Information about scheduling a Library tour can be found at http://library.csun.edu/Services/Tours. For information about scheduling a Library lecture for your K-12 class please contact Coleen Martin at 818-677-6396 or email@example.com.
View an Accessible Version of this map.