- Find the Librarian specialist for your subject on the Subject Specialists list on the Library web site.
- In your Moodle Course, in the Administration block, click the Assign Roles link.
- On the next page, click the Librarian link.
- On the "Assign Roles" form, type the last name of the librarian you wish to add into the search box at the bottom.
- When the librarian's full name and email address appears above, select it and click the Add button, then click the Assign Roles in Course: button at the bottom.
- Email the librarian to let them know they've been added to your course.
Once you add a librarian to your class, the librarian can:
- Answer research/library related questions in a discussion forum
- Create resource pages for your class.
- Perform other tasks that the two of you agree upon.