The following faculty are representatives from your Colleges and the Faculty Senate to the Library Committee. You may address any issues to them for discussion at Library Committee meetings. Library Committee meetings generally are held the first Wednesday of each month, from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m., in Oviatt 372 (the Library Administration Conference Room). Listed below are the current members and their term expirations (all after Spring Semester).
Faculty Senate Library Committee 2014-2015
- David Bermudes, Biology, 2015, elected by S&M
- Annette Besnilian, Family Consumer Sciences, 2016, elected by HHD
- Karen Carpenter, Cinema and Television Arts, 2016, elected by Faculty Senate
- Hsin-Hui Chiu, Finance, RE and Insurance, 2016, elected by B&E
- Rachel Friedman-Narr, Special Education, 2017, elected by EDUC
- Ellis Godard, Sociology, 2017, elected by S&BS
- Charles Hatfield (Chair), English, 2015, elected by Faculty Senate
- Ellen Jarosz, Library, 2015, elected by Oviatt Library
- Mario Ontiveros, Art, 2016, elected by AMC
- Vacant - Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Adrian Perez-Boluda, Modern Classical Languages and Literatures, 2015, elected by HUM
- Vacant (graduate student), 2015, AS appt.
- Vacant (undergraduate student), 2015, AS appt.
- Mark Stover, Oviatt Library, Dean & Executive Secretary, Non-Voting