The PDF resources on this page require the Adobe Reader.
Circulated items from the main collection may be returned at the book chute located at the Guest Services Desk, or at any of the 10 Library book drops located around campus:
- Bookdrop temporarily unavailable during construction.
- North University Drive – ADA Lot E 6 – Faculty / Staff Parking Lot (along pathway to sidewalk)
- Corner of Matador Walk and Vincennes St. (next to Jacaranda Hall along sidewalk)
- Corner of Lindley Ave. - East University Drive/ Matador Walk across the street from Citrus Hall Science Building next to Botanic Garden, near the steps leading to University Student Union
- On the walkway near Chaparral Hall, Klotz Student Health Center, and NCOD (west of Faculty / Staff Parking Lot – G3)
- Between Santa Susana Hall and the Matador Bookstore on Sierra Walk.
- Corner of Orange Grove Walk and Etiwanda Ave. / West University Drive (across the street from Lots B1 & B2)
- 2 Bookdrops at Etiwanda Ave. / West University Drive – Sierra Center Quad area (across the street from Parking Structure B3 near the newspaper racks)
- Corner of Etiwanda Ave. and Vincennes St. / Jacaranda Walk (next to Education Building and across from Parking Structure B5)
- In front of the Oviatt Library (east portico area across from the book returns attached to the Oviatt. These are open only during Library business hours. There is a bookdrop bin that is available 24/7.)
Note: Materials checked out from service points other than the main circulation desk, such as Reserves, Periodicals & Microform, Music & Media, and the Teacher Curriculum Center (TCC), must be returned directly to those units, not deposited in the book chutes or drops. This will prevent unnecessary late fees and avoid exposing these items to damage.