- Please complete the Reserve Request Form and submit it with your e-Reserve material.
- Submit material at least five business days before needed for class.
- Since the e-Reserve scanner uses an automatic document feeder, submitted items must be photocopied onto 8 1/2 x11 paper.
- Include a bibliographic citation on each item.
- A Course Password will be assigned to each of your courses using e-Reserves. Your students will need the password to access your e-Reserve readings. Reserves, Periodicals & Microform staff cannot release your password to students.
- Documents may also be submitted as Word or PDF files via email to email@example.com. Remember to also fill out the Reserve Request Form.
For additional guidelines, please visit How to Put Materials on Reserve
If you have questions, please call (818) 677-3282 or email firstname.lastname@example.org