There are currently 20 laptops available for 7-day loan. Come to the Learning Commons Technology Office on the Main Floor of the Library to check them out and take them home. We will be adding many more soon!
Here are the rules for what we have now:
- Laptop checkout is available during open Service Desk hours at the Learning Commons Technology office on the main floor of the Library.
- Borrowers must be current CSUN students, faculty or staff, must hold a currently valid CSUN ID card, and have no outstanding library fines.
- Only one laptop per person may be checked out.
- Laptops cannot be reserved and are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Laptops are checked out for a period of 7 days.
- All checked out items must be returned to the Learning Commons Technology Office on the first floor of the Library on the date due, at least 30 minutes before the Library closes.
Please note, the fines have changed: Patrons will be charged $25 per day or portion thereof for items returned late.