|January 5, 2015||Board teleconference|
|February 9, 2015||Board meeting at CSUN|
|March 2, 2015||Board meeting|
|March 12, 2015||Pre-Pi Day Event|
|March 30, 2015||Board meeting at CSUN|
|May 4, 2015||Board meeting at CSUN|
“Inspire the future, nurture the present, celebrate the past”
In 2009, Professor Emerita Bonita J. Campbell of the CSUN Department of Manufacturing Systems Engineering and Management established an endowment to "facilitate both the participation of women in science and engineering, particularly those fields in which they are insufficiently represented, and the development and preservation of knowledge about women in the science and engineering disciplines."
The Library gratefully acknowledges the Bonita Campbell Endowment's critical support in
- developing the Library's collections in Science and Engineering (Browse the Bonita J. Campbell Endowment Collection)
- establishing the Women in Science and Engineering (WISE) study room on the second floor
- hosting events that celebrate and promote women's achievements in science and engineering fields
To encourage women to build careers in the fields of science and engineering; to advance in their careers; to preserve the story of women who have pioneered in the science and engineering disciplines; and to inform leaders and educators about the contribution that women make in these important fields.
The Oviatt Library and the Bonita J. Campbell Endowment for Women in Science and Engineering present
STEM: Education Challenges and Career Opportunities Networking Opportunity and Mixer
March 12, 2015 - 5:00pm
Orange Grove Bistro
Join us for our pre-PI Day Celebration where you will hear from scientists, engineers, educators and other STEM professionals who will share insights into their careers in science, computer technology, engineering and math.
California State University, Northridge
18111 Nordhoff Street, Northridge, CA 91330
Reservations appreciated by March 9, 2015 to
Joyclyn (818) 677-2638 or email email@example.com
Free event parking in lot G1 ( campus map ). Must be 18 or over to attend.
- An Evening with Dr. Bonnie J. Dunbar -- ( Event Video )
- You Can Do It! with Jill S. Tietjen
- Drop In -- Take Ten
- Drop In -- Take Ten 2
- Education Challenges and Career Opportunities - 2014 -- ( Event Video )
- Pi Day STEM networking event at the Orange Grove Bistro
- Watching the Earth Breathe
How to Contribute:
For more information or to donate to the Bonita J. Campbell Endowment for Women in Science and Engineering, please contact Joyclyn Dunham at firstname.lastname@example.org or (818) 677-2638.
For further information, or sign up for notifications of upcoming events, please contact Joyclyn Dunham at email@example.com or (818) 677-2638.