|November 3, 2014||Board Teleconference|
|November 15, 2014||Watching the Earth Breathe Event|
|December TBD||Board meeting and holiday party|
“Inspire the future, nurture the present, celebrate the past”
In 2009, Professor Emerita Bonita J. Campbell of the CSUN Department of Manufacturing Systems Engineering and Management established an endowment to "facilitate both the participation of women in science and engineering, particularly those fields in which they are insufficiently represented, and the development and preservation of knowledge about women in the science and engineering disciplines."
The Library gratefully acknowledges the Bonita Campbell Endowment's critical support in
- developing the Library's collections in Science and Engineering (Browse the Bonita J. Campbell Endowment Collection)
- establishing the Women in Science and Engineering (WISE) study room on the second floor
- hosting events that celebrate and promote women's achievements in science and engineering fields
To encourage women to build careers in the fields of science and engineering; to advance in their careers; to preserve the story of women who have pioneered in the science and engineering disciplines; and to inform leaders and educators about the contribution that women make in these important fields.
Watching the Earth Breathe
Saturday, November 15, 2014
11:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Luncheon: Jack and Florence Ferman Presentation Room, Oviatt Library
Presentation: Donald E. Bianchi Planetarium (Ages 9+), Citrus Hall
Click Image to See Full Sized PDF
- An Evening with Dr. Bonnie J. Dunbar -- ( Event Video )
- You Can Do It! with Jill S. Tietjen
- Drop In -- Take Ten
- Drop In -- Take Ten 2
- Education Challenges and Career Opportunities -- ( Event Video )
- Pi Day STEM networking event at the Orange Grove Bistro
How to Contribute:
For more information or to donate to the Bonita J. Campbell Endowment for Women in Science and Engineering, please contact Joyclyn Dunham at email@example.com or (818) 677-2638.
For further information, or sign up for notifications of upcoming events, please contact Joyclyn Dunham at firstname.lastname@example.org or (818) 677-2638.