Tax forms (current and historical)

Tax forms, both current and historical, for the most part can be found through government websites. For federal forms, try the IRS website. Look for the current year’s forms on the home page or search for a form by its number (ex: form 1040EZ).

You can also find older tax forms under the FORMS & PUBS at the top of the screen. This pages includes a list of links to the most popular forms. If you don’t see your form or you’re looking for older forms, then choose the appropriate category from the three choices.

Again, make sure that you enter the word “Form” in front of your form number. Otherwise, you will get instructions, changes, etc. to that form.

Comments are closed.