Tourism in northeastern Argentina : the intersection of human and indigenous rights with the environment / edited by Penny Seymoure and Jeffrey L. Roberg.
- Films on DemandMultidisciplinary streaming video service providing access to digital educational films. Special features allow users the ability to organize and bookmark clips, create and share playlists, personalize folders, and manage their entire collection through a robust administrative reporting system.
- Check us out : Trans-AmericanityTrans-Americanity : subaltern modernities, global coloniality, and the cultures of greater Mexico / José David Saldívar.Find at a library via worldcat.org Available as an ebook for CSUN Oviatt Library Users
- Films on Demand
- Librarians and MoodlePartnerships between instructional faculty and librarians help improve student learning. Librarians can be assigned a role in Moodle (I won’t be able to see or change grades !) to assist your class for a few weeks or for the … Continue reading →
- Librarians and Moodle
- Tia Chucha’s New Website Launch Party!Tia Chucha’s New Website Launch Party FREE food, music, Free sticker to the first 20 Tia Chucha Lovers to check in to Tia Chucha’s on Facebook. Special Bookstore Sale- 60% off-Tia Chucha Press Books- 20% off-Rushing Waters, Rising Dreams with … Continue reading →
- Mourning and Scars : 20 Years After the WarA group exhibition by thirteen Salvadoran artists living in California and New York, including paintings, video, textile sculpture, and large-scale multimedia installations. Mourning and Scars : 20 Years After the War February 1 at 6:00pm until February 28 at 7:00pm … Continue reading →
- Tia Chucha’s New Website Launch Party!