*Note: I am out on leave from August 2014 - December 2014. If you need research assistance, please consult with the reference librarians to attend to your query: http://library.csun.edu/ResearchAssistance/AskUs
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collection developer, library liaison and guest lecturer for the following departments and programs:
- Information Systems
- Business Administration
- Business Law
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Insurance and Financial Services
- Real Estate
- Systems and Operations Management
- You can find the links to my library subject guides by clicking here.
- Reference Librarian - Working both on the reference desk and answering text reference questions
- Teach Information Literacy and Library Instruction to students in all of the above mentioned disciplines
- Assist students and faculty with their research
To request library materials click on Library Request and complete the form.