How to access reserve materials:
Use the searchbox on this page to locate your materials by course number, or by instructor name.
- The location of your item will be listed in the Call # column.
- You must bring your current CSUN ID to the specified location in order to check out reserve materials.
- Most reserve materials are available for a limited loan period. Check the loan period column for the amount of time you may borrow an item.
- Click here for Class Search
To access electronic reserves:
- Titles available electronically will have *ELECTRONIC COPY AVAILABLE* in the Format column.
- Click the TITLE of the item.
- Click Access Electronic Reserve Item if prompted.
- Type in either your CSUN User ID and password (same as your portal log-in) or your name and barcode number from your CSUN ID.
- Enter the course password supplied by your instructor.
- Once authentication occurs, the PDF document will open in Adobe Reader. You can download Adobe Reader for free.
If you have any issues viewing, accessing or downloading electronic reserves contact the Reserves, Periodicals and Microform department at 818-677-3282 or email Course Reserves
Print materials and media may be on reserve at:
- Reserves, Periodicals, & Microform (RPM) on the fourth floor, east wing – most textbooks and class materials
- Teacher Curriculum Center (TCC) in the library's lower level – Juvenile collection, instructional materials, etc.
- Music & Media (M&M) on the second floor, east wing – Music-related class reserves, CDs, DVDs, etc