Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Librarian
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collection Developer, library liaison and guest lecturer for the following departments and programs:
- You can find the links to my library subject guides by clicking here.
- Reference Librarian - Working both on the reference desk and answering texts reference questions
- Teach Information Literacy and Library Instruction to students in all of the above mentioned disciplines
- Assist students and faculty with their research
I may frequently be out of my office for meetings and reference desk duties.
Best ways to reach me are via e-mail or phone at the e-mail address or phone number listed on this page.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MY BACKGROUND AND
WORK ASSIGNMENTS YOU CAN CHOOSE ONE OF FOLLOWING OPTIONS:
- Work Experience, Education and Awards
- Professional Activities, Publications and Presentations
- Bibliographical Resources
- Website Recommendations