Chair, Collection Access and Management Services
Duties and Responsibilities
- Links to my library subject guides (click here)
- Collection Developer, library liaison and guest lecturer for the following departments and programs:
- Reference Librarian - Working on the reference desk, answers texts and virtual reference questions
- Teach Information Literacy and Library Instruction to students in all of the above mentioned disciplines
- Assist students and faculty with their research
I may frequently be out of my office for meetings and reference desk duties. Best ways to reach me are via e-mail or phone at the e-mail address or phone number listed on this page.
To request library materials click here on Library Request and complete the form.
For requests for faculty to put materials on reserves for classes click here on Course Reserves.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MY BACKGROUND AND
WORK ASSIGNMENTS YOU CAN CHOOSE ONE OF FOLLOWING OPTIONS:
- Work Experience, Education and Awards
- Professional Activities, Publications and Presentations
- Bibliographical Resources
- Website Recommendations