- The tutorials below are designed as an introduction to selected library databases, searching techniques, and other library resources useful to students in the College of Education.
- If you have any questions related to conducting your research, please feel free to contact: Mara Houdyshell, Education and Child & Adolescent Development Librarian at: firstname.lastname@example.org or at (818) 677-3840 telephone/voicemail.
- Note: When accessing one of CSUN’s subscription databases, always begin at the Oviatt Library’s homepage, then select either Databases by Subject or Databases A-Z. Do not type in the url of a database in an attempt to go directly to it via the Internet, you will not be recognized as a CSUN student and you will be requested to pay for access. You don’t want that to happen to you.
- Searching the ERIC (Education Resource Information Center) via Ebscohost
- Searching for a Thesaurus/Subject Word
- Locating an Article Found in a Reference List (Bibliography)
- Requesting an Article Directly from Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
- Citing your Sources
- Additional Library Tutorials
Alternate Contact Librarian:
- Eric P. Garcia: Library Liaison, Educational Psychology and Psychology
- Telephone/Voicemail: (818) 677-6809
- Email: email@example.com
Created by Eric P. Garcia